Saturday, January 12, 2019

No Miniature, But some Art Instead


Unfortunately, I did not have much time to get any painting done today due to my work schedule. Hopefully, tomorrow will provide me more opportunity. I did, however, get some drawing done! Now with my work I knew there would be days that I couldn't get any painting done so I allowed for the filling in of those moments with drawing instead as long as it was hobby related. To that end, here's what I completed after I was off today:
This first drawing is for my brother's Warhammer Fantasy group. He is working on t-shirts and wanted a beer mug for the back side. As the group is called "The Son's of Bugman", I figured having a Dwarven helmet incorporated was appropriate.

This second image was much more involved and fun. It was my attempt to realize Leonardo of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the Warhammer 40K universe. I actually have Raphael and Michelangelo sketched as well. I intended them to be ab-humans, but the old Rogue Trader styled beakie helmet was too good of an opportunity to pass up! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little doodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally Back!

Okay, so I had intended for this blog to be an incentive into painting more often, specifically I had wanted to do one miniature a day. Un...